Information pursuant to art. 14 of the Federal Data Protection Act (DPA), 235.1.
Pursuant to Section 14 of the Federal Data Protection Act (DPA), 235.1
We, here at https://www.locandagandriese.com/ , believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document describes, in detail, the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how they are used.
Registration Files (Log Files)
Like many other websites, our uses log files. These files simply record site visitors – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and hosting analysis services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages or the number of click.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor user movement on the site and collect demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personal information that can be identified, so all data is collected in an absolutely anonymous form.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the browser PC inside the browser. They contain basic information about browsing the Internet and, thanks to the browser, are recognized every time the user visits the site.
How to disable Cookies
It is possible to disable cookies directly from the browser used, by accessing the settings (preferences or options): this choice could limit some site navigation features.
The cookies used on this site may fall into the categories described below.
- Activities strictly necessary for operation
These cookies are technical in nature and allow the site to function properly. For example, they keep the user connected while browsing, preventing the site from requesting to log in several times to access the following pages.
- Saving activity for preferences
These cookies allow you to remember the preferences selected by the user while browsing, for example, allow you to set the language.
- Statistics and audience measurement activities (ex: Google Analytics)
These cookies help us to understand, through data collected in anonymous and aggregate form, how users interact with the websites providing information on the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions. This helps to improve the yield of Internet sites.
- Social media cookies (eg: Facebook)
These third-party cookies are used to integrate some common features of the main ones social media and provide them within the site. In particular, they allow registration and authentication on the site via facebook and google connect, sharing and comments on site pages on social networks, enabling the “like” features on Facebook and the “+1” on G +.
Users can choose to disable personalized advertising by visiting the Adds Settings page.
Most browsers allow the elimination of third-party cookies.
Our advertising partners
Our site does not currently has advertising partners.
Purpose of processing
Data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- perform the obligations required by laws or regulations;
- contact management;
The data will be processed as follows:
- data collection with single-opt mode, in a special database;
- registration and processing on paper and/or magnetic support;
- organization of the archives in a predominantly automated form.
All required data is mandatory.
Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
The data collected may be disclosed to:
- subjects who must have access to data, as per laws or secondary and/or community regulations.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to section 8 (Access Rights) of the DPA, we inform you that your rights regarding data processing are:
- know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may affect you;
- be informed about the nature and purpose of the processing.
Get by the owner, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and the intelligible communication of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purpose on which it is based the treatment; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, with an interval of no less than ninety days;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed ;
- updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of existing data;
- object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purpose of collection.
Please note that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
Full name: Davide Crobe;
C.F .: CRBLRT91CO8G113Q;
Address: Piazza Nisciör 3;
ZIP code: 6978;
City: Gandria, Lugano;
Phone: +39 346 0846 279;
To exercise the rights provided for in section 5 (Data Accuracy) of the DPA, or for the cancellation of your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the available channels.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it’s important to ensure added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate and/or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child’s personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will do everything to remove that information as soon as possible.